Posted Saturday 10 March 2012
How is star of the week chosen? Well there is no set rule, formula or list of requirement. A star of the week simply has qualities about them that make them stand out like supernovas that briefly outshine their entire home galaxy. Our star of the week was unanimously decided upon as it is simply impossible to ignore the fact that they have worked tirelessly to ensure that they are shining their brightest and being noticed within the niche of 'Super student, inquisitive individual, perfect pupil and cheeky chap!'
There are too many superlatives that could be used to describe our star of the week so instead we are going to have a little game of guess who. On completion of reading this list there will only be one person who could be this St. Clement Danes star.
Is the star of the week you?
- A successful mathematician, a problem solver, a thinker.
- An accomplished writer who has the ability to engage his readers.
- An expressive reader who can make even the most boring texts sound amazing.
- A Mr Gum fan, the person most likely to make Friday O'Leary exclaim "The truth is a lemon meringue!"
- A keen sportsman, someone who plays to win but someone who has learnt that sometimes it is just the taking part and having fun that is most important.
- A sensational singer who manages to always give 100% to every song while beaming a bright smile.
- A people person, a loyal caring friend, the first person to offer words of encouragement, support or praise. Someone who is looked up to by the younger members of the school and admired by all.
- A passionate and proud football fan, someone with great taste who supports the mighty Arsenal.
- A jocular jester, someone who is unafraid to share a joke with his teachers and peers, the person most likely to make you crack a smile by winking at you when least expected.
- A walking dictionary, the person who will probably go away and find out what all of the pernickety words in this star of the weekparticularisationactually mean.
- A Mediterranean dip expert, or at least someone who knows the difference betweenhummusand humorous.
- A proud redhead.
You are a truly wonderful member of our school, you are a pleasure to teach, a joy to be around and a perfect example of what hard work and determination can achieve. If truth be told we have always thought of you as a star but today is your time to be celebrated by all!